Welcome to insperatus.org!
Stimulate Creativity in the World! We want to stimulate thought and action in human affairs and the environment!
Here you find matters that concern everyone, neither on private life, nor on life in society which seeks specific interests, or search means to achieve certain ends.
[Português – Se desejar ver a versão portuguesa por favor clique aqui]
This website insperatus.org serves to organize and show many unexpected and original situations that happen or could happen in the world in which we all live.It exists to stimulate Creativity in the World in each individual, and not just a functional creativity, so that everyone can inspire and contribute to creating a different world, with a better future and many senses!
The site insperatus.org is organised into 6 categories, which serve to facilitate the presentation of posts, about interesting situations in various human and environmental issues:
1) Creativity in the World – Here you find texts about the concept of Creativity in the World, which is born when we’re thinking or acting in the world, without goals outside of itself, nor the search for means to achieve certain ends.
2) Economy in the World – The Earth is currently like a huge house of countless families, where our problems happen together with those of many others, or even with those of all human beings. Thus, in the economy we can also find many subjects that concern everyone and areas for the appearance of original and unexpected cases. Nor do we forget the economic links with the environment, politics and art.
3) Environment in the World – If the Earth is currently like a huge house where our problems happen together, environmental issues in the world cannot be forgotten here, given their implications for our lives and activities, and because many issues of environmental preservation concern everyone.
4) Politics and Plurality – In this category we have affairs about the truly political activities, action and speech, which cannot be realized without the presence of others, without a space constituted by many. Here there aren’t ends that justify the means, because the only purpose of politics is to engage all in plurality. Plurality is the human condition of action, because it isn’t the human being in singular, but the human beings in plural who live, make and act in this world.
5) Art and thought – Here you find themes about arts, in their usual manifestations or modes of expression (creations of poetry, painting, cinema, etc.), and also subjects about spaces of thought, the individual creations that are a thought in the world. A space of thought exists in the world as an action, and we’re interested in the complexity of this thought’ experiences and the possible ways in which it can be expressed in the world.
6) Other areas & Cases – This category concerns situations that doesn’t fit in the previous areas and that have to do with other existing approaches of the human being. Also included here are the Cases of individuals or organizations that manage to create spaces or works that give rise to original thoughts, debates or actions, on issues related to the realm of human affairs and the environment. When it comes to individuals, creatives in the world, we aren’t trying to interpret their works or actions, but rather we want to show how they can contribute to stimulating Creativity in the World.
Divided into these 6 categories, you’ll find Posts with texts by the author of the website, about different thoughts, speeches and actions in the world, free from parameters and prejudices. And you’ll also find Posts with references to cases, articles or works by other authors, which are interesting for Creativity in the World. Here you usually find human affairs that concern everyone, for which there is no common measure or denominator that can be invented.
Tags – Each case of an individual or organization that contributes to Creativity in the World is a tag on this site and therefore you can access all posts about each one of them, by doing a Search with that name, or finding a name on the Tags Page that you find here.
© 2021 All rights reserved, insperatus.org – Path your way, Ld.
1) Image: Martin Creed, 2011, Half the air in a given space, Work Nº 247; 50,000 blue balloons; Marco Museum, Vigo, Spain (Photo: Filipe Novais).
2) Faraway, So close! (1993, Wim Wenders)